Thursday, March 1, 2012

Free on promo

I'm proud to announce that I've been able to offer free today and tomorrow in the Kindle store my newest book,"21 days to improve your job search". If you're hunting for a job, I really do want you to succeed. After the 2nd this book will be priced at $2.99 so don't wait on getting your free copy.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007D44QEW

Description: If you have decided to learn roofing don't you learn from someone that knows how to do roofing? That is the concept Brian has used for job hunting. It does make this book completely different than most, he has been there. Real world experience in getting jobs at call centers and retail is what this book is all about. You'll be able to take some of that experience and use it in ways that will decrease the time necessary for your next job.

If you do find the book to be useful I would appreciate your leaving a review on Amazon.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.