Thursday, March 29, 2012

Growing Things

I began working on a gardening book that will be called "Growing Things: An Urban Garden". I'm rather excited by this project and have been very busy working on it and making very good progress on it. I've already completed a lot of the preliminary work on the Kindle book and have a bit of it written. I'm not quite sure yet if I'll be producing a paperback or not yet but I'll be deciding that later.
Presently, we are getting our home garden started. I'm so looking forward to planting the vegetable seeds. There's nothing quite like getting your hands dirty when you are working the soil. Even better is when you are sitting on your porch watching the bees buzzing around from flower to flower. I'm so looking forward to that in another couple of months :-)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.