Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Online scams

I can easily understand the attraction of the email that I copied to here. Bills are due, it's been a long time since you received a paycheck last. You've probably read many things about not answering these kinds of emails. I'm also telling you not to as it will probably cost you a lot. Instant riches will never happen, it takes a lot of work.

Me, as an author, I have a book on the best seller list on Amazon at present. It took a lot of work for that to happen and a couple of failures. Each of those failures I learned from until I was successful. You need to analyze with an open mind where you haven't been successful. That way you can change it for the future.

Hey Online http://hotshorturl.com/aiy91 Make A Million Dollars A Year! You Can Make Money While You Sleep! I Really Think You Need To See This! Earn Over A 3856 Dollars A Week Without A Website!@ $10 It Becomes $26,850 in 26 Days...Guaranteed!!! Multiple Passive Income Streams That Pay You 24/7 I have discovered an amazingly simple income system that will allow you and anyone else to earn an incredible income from home, just by using your computer and the Internet. click here: http://hotshorturl.com/aiy91,Check out this software I found on SoftwareArchives.comClick here to see the software.- Cindy

No Cindy. I think I would rather hang a kick me sign on my back. I'll probably get more out of it.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.