Monday, June 4, 2012

8 Hours to Jump Start Your Career

Coming soon! Expected release date June 8th

One thing I've had an issue with since I have become an author is there never seems enough time to do everything you need to do. You not only have to plan a book, but also write it, make sure it's edited and a million other things. Now that you've done all of that you now have to let people know that you have a book out there also. It's not just me, even Stephen King is all over Twitter @SoStephenKing in case you were wondering and yes I'm following him.

I've read a few books that have sought to help address these kinds of issues. Having beta read 8 Hours to Jump Start Your Career I was rather impressed with how it is laid out. There are a lot of things in this book that I had wish I had known back in January that I now know.

To find out more:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/8-Hours-to-Jump-Start-Your-Career/372208129506988

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.