Saturday, June 16, 2012

Changes

It's amazing when I look at what I've written and what I'm starting to write now. They are actually totally different things. It's almost like a different person is writing each and in some ways that is true.

Thankfully, I went through some experimentation with my writing and pushed the limits. It's taught me a lot of what I'm capable of as an author. Now I'm discovering the wonderful world of fiction and the world of my characters.

Late last year I couldn't have foreseen what and how that I am writing now. I don't think anyone could have seen it then.

A main theme in what I'm writing now is change. A character changes their entire life and this is something that happened to me. It's something I realized that I could bring into a story.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.