Friday, June 22, 2012

The week in writing.

It's been a really good week and I've gotten a lot done. "From Afar" has gotten off to a very good start and have completed most of the editing on "The Sea Witch". It's looking like I'll definitely be releasing "The Sea Witch" on July 1st as originally intended. Right now, it's also looking like "From Afar" could very well be my first novel. There is a lot of story to tell yet and I'm hurrying to tell it, I'm writing it down as fast as I can.

During this time I've also decided to not make any future releases on Amazon only but will continue to be available there. Sea Witch will also be available on Barnes & Noble and Smashwords, possibly other sites too as there have been requests for this. I don't want to leave anyone out, there's even a good chance that I'll be putting out a paperback of "From Afar". All of my other releases will be also made available more sites when they come off of Select.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.