Thursday, August 9, 2012

The week

It's been a very busy week to say the least. I'm still busy writing the second book of Sea Witch and I'm making pretty good progress on it. I'm at 4,800 words now after just a few days and have chapter three just about complete. Hopefully, I can have it out by October 1st at the latest so that I can add it to book 1. Altogether, it should be about novel length for the entire first book, about 48,000 words. So far the feedback has been really good especially after rewriting the first book completely.

I also have plans for two other novella's to be added at a later date, possibly as a complete second book. The first of those will fit time wise between the first book and the one I'm writing now. The second of the two should be about 10 years after the one I'm presently writing. Depending on how long these stories are they may also get combined into a complete single book in the correct time line order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.