Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Loss in Connecticut

Everyone has of course heard of the shootings by now. For me its something very saddening, what if it was one of my children at that school so I can't help but empathize with the parents at this time. They will never get their children back no matter what else is done but hopefully some healing will come later.


Daybreak 

Opening of my heart 
Life beginning to start 
Reaching beyond the sea 
A heart the yearned to be free 
The books open pages 
Life starting a new stage 
Daybreak now reaching me 
Letting me know I’m free 
New spirit lives inside 
Darkness moving aside

1 comment:

  1. I fully understand how you feel. Being a parent it was scary a few years ago,when one of our girls went missing for hours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment.