Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Blog hop.


1) What is the working title of your next book? Horror Bent 2
2) Where did the idea come from for the book? Every one of the stories are nightmares that I’ve had over the years.
“The Ascent”, is going to be one of the stories in the compilation. What would happen if a candidate for President was shot but not killed during an election? The ads during the last campaign annoyed me to no end, the story is the result. What kind of individual would orchestrate such a thing? I’ll probably be revisiting this concept in the future also.
3) What genre does your book fall under? Horror
4) What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a movie rendition? I don’t know as I don’t watch many movies or TV these days.
5) What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book? Short stories that are meant to entertain most of all.
6) Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency? It will be self-published.
7) How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript? One month and it’s still in process. Of course it’s only about 12,000 words so far.
8) What other books would you compare these stories to within your genre? Different Seasons
9) Who or what inspired you to write this book? It’s the kind of thing I like to read in my spare time. I basically write what I like to read. Hopefully others like it also.
10) What else about the book might pique the reader's interest? Would you like to forget about life for a while? These stories should help with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.