Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

It's the end of one year
Beginning of another
Time to reassess
Light that inner fire
Step into the new dawn
All tomorrows are yours
And the past is gone
Beyond the distant shores
The sky is the limit
Your journey awaits
Take the first step forward
To your eventual fate

31 Dec 13



It's been a rough year for many, including myself. The finances have been really tight for me the last couple of months. I'm not the only one that's been happening too either and I'm positive it will get better in the coming year. We're seeing some of the last gasps of that horridly deep recession we were in. Enough of the bad stuff, we don't need to focus on that. 

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney
On that note I have some goals for 2014. I'm going to try to finish Ascendency Rising and release it this year. I have several other ideas that are just bits and pieces at this point, I'm going to see if I can't put them all together in this new year. One of the bits and pieces I actually got a smidgen of the idea while listening to the song "Two Black Cadillacs." I even bought a copy of the MP3. You do realize the two women get together and kill this man. One of the women is his wife, the other is his lover. Well, one day they get talking and they do something about his two timing ass. 

I also had a great idea last night that I really would like to see where it goes. How did my ghosts in "An Ill Wind Cometh" come to be? I might not get it out this year but it will definitely be happening at some point. I'm actually beginning to look at having out two novels and short story in a whole series. I've also kind of wondered what happens to the young couple later. I've had some tiny bits and pieces here and there, could be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.