Friday, April 17, 2015

Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Museum

I've been getting out a bit and the other day I went to the Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Museum. It was pretty cool and the motorcycles were fascinating.

Could you imagine driving this one? It's a 1914 Indian Twin. Having looked them up you had a whole 7 HP.


This 1915 Harley-Davidson Model 11-F had 11 HP and I believe it had a 60 cubic inch engine.

This is a 1965 Harley-Davidson Panhead. It's the first Harley that had an electric start.


This 1929 Harley-Davidson was sure flashy. It had a 750cc engine.

I guess this thing is what my scooter is related to.

A Harley Davidson Moped. These weren't made very long.


This bike caught my eye as it looks pretty cool. I'll bet it's a two stroke but I couldn't find a placard.

This is a Harley-Davidson MT-500. They were built in limited quantities for the military in 1999-2000. They are also only 500cc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.