Friday, May 1, 2015

Jello

One of the things I've started having a lot of is various flavors of jello and I'll add fruit to it. This green jello I got on sale recently and I decided to make it up. The little containers are for my lunches.

What I figured would be good for this batch of jello is that pear would be good that's what I've added here. If you're going to put fruit in it you'll need to let the jello solidify a bit first before adding the fruit. For these smaller containers you need to reduce the total time a bit before adding the fruit.


This is one of the changes I've made in my diet. I figured I'd be getting a bit of fruit just about every single day. I've also made a lot of other changes too and my energy levels seem to be increasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.