Monday, September 12, 2016

Eleven Mile Part 3

Here are the final ten images I'm posting on the blog from my last Eleven Mile State Park shoot. There are a lot of what I feel are good shots. It's really hard to pick out what I think is the best of the best. One of those I think is that bench image seven pics down.
I hope you enjoy the images, and here they are.











On Thursday we'll be heading up to Cripple for over night. I'll make sure I get some images that I can share here on the blog, and on Viewbug. I'm hoping the Aspens will be quite into the color change. If you capture the light right the leaves seem to glow. I managed to capture some of that in this last shot which made me quite happy.
One of the things I decided to do this year was try to images out that would maybe offset some of the political negativity. There's a lot of it out there. That I think I've succeeded at. I've also managed to start hiking a bit again. As far as I can tell I hiked a little over three miles of the trails at Eleven Mile State Park. According to the map there's about six miles of trails altogether and they're all in one small portion of the park. I hiking about half of the trail system.
One nice thing that's come about is I have a tendency to decompress a bit when I'm on one of these shoots I've been going on. It allows me to clear my mind completely as I focus on the compositions that I'm making. By now, I could care less if I were to make a living at doing nature photography.
So I can get the distances a bit more accurately I think I'll have to add a walkmeter to my Droid phone.
I hope you will have a wonderful day, and that you'll enjoy your life a bit.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for your comment.