Sunday, August 26, 2012

Jonathan's Rendezvous

I just hit 18,000 words on the rough draft of Sea Witch book 2 and there's still a lot of story to tell. I'm in chapter 10 right now. I don't want to give any details as of yet other than it centers mostly around Jonathan (Timothy and Cherise's son) and his new girlfriend Cassie. Jonathan turns 18 in the book, she graduated the year before and is 18. Timothy and Cherise are also in this book, especially at the beginning.

Brandy read the first 5 chapters and she really liked what she was reading. She especially liked the way Timothy and his Son was interacting. After completing the rough draft I'll have a bunch of editing to do which I'm actually looking forward to. I'm really liking the way this story is progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.