Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A little horror

My mind began to wander today and this little bit started coming to me. It might make the beginning of a horror story.


"What?"

A face wearing a mask appeared in the side of the mirror looking at me. Then it disappeared. Setting down my razor I looked from side to side to try to spot it again. As I moved around I got some of my shaving cream on my shirt to my annoyance. Stopping my search I wiped the offending white cream off my lapel.

Deciding I could probably finish trimming my whiskers I looked down long enough to pick up the razor again. As I looked up the masked face was there once more peering over my shoulder. Turning my head slightly I could find nothing to my right but my visitor was still in the mirror. This time however it didn't disappear but stayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.