Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Island of Secrets by Tammie Clarke Gibbs

This is one of the featured books of the blog hop.

I was going to look up my review on Amazon but its been removed. The one I put up on Goodreads is still there though so I looked that one up and here it is:

4* This book has some very interesting concepts, not exactly sure I would call it time travel. Its more living in two different times and there are times I wish I could do that.
My wife, Brandy, when she read it more recently she didn't get some of it though. Don't think she's read much of anything with time travel in it. She also liked the sweet romance (not as much my thing though) that builds between the main characters and the fact there wasn't any explicit sex in the book. Both of us had to agree that it's a good, clean romance.

http://www.amazon.com/Island-Secrets-Travel-Romance-ebook/dp/B004DNWQ98

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.