Friday, March 1, 2013

Not to Yield

I do seem to be making some headway on the, "Not to Yield" project. Finally managed to get it to the point that I'll need to fill in the bits that's been left out and there are quite a few of those. Ended up having to take a little break from writing because of it. In my head some variant of Alien was running rampant and there were also various paranormal elements coming to life. Basically, it was a trip and I may even write it some day but it won't be yet.

Soon after completing my, "Not to Yield" piece I'll be working on my next book which is tentatively titled at this time, "Rip Tide." Have written the first little bits and they're interesting and disturbing at the same time. Guess the book that's the closest to what I started coming up with would be, "The Dark Half."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.