Saturday, December 21, 2013

Merry Christmas

We're now going into the last weekend before Christmas and I wish you all the very best. When you go anywhere stay safe and hold your loved ones close.

Our house will be quiet I think, we still haven't put up the Christmas tree and I haven't invited anyone over. Part of that has to do with the fact that I know a lot of people are hurting financially. I'm hurting also but not as bad as some others that I know who are wondering how they'll pay all of the bills. It's rough out there for so many.

I'm thinking this next year will be better. The amount of job openings continues to increase at least where I'm at and I know many who have gotten new jobs lately. That should escalate in the Spring so I'm thinking we're getting close to seeing the end of the darth of jobs that started in 2007. There's a lot to look forward to and I'm thinking this next year will be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.