Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Jewel Box

This is a story of second and third chances first and foremost. Must say that I really like how it ended but I'm not giving that away in this review. That's something you'll have to read for yourself. The romance isn't overwhelming but it is there throughout the book so romance readers will be quite pleased. There's an extensive period of time this book is set in and all of the things sure brought back many memories for me as I read through. It goes from the 1960's through the 1990's. I could see myself there and hearing those songs. Of course I did live in Texas for a short while in the late 90's and especially in Galveston where some of the story happened. All in all, it's a good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.