Monday, November 17, 2014

Hello everyone

So far it has been a little over a week since I quit writing. When Brandy walked out I lost all interest in the craft. After all, she left because I was spending so much time writing. It killed our relationship. Knowing that I just can't bring myself write. She was also the reason I was writing though I don't think she ever understood that. This is a major change for me as it would be for anybody.
   I've been busy getting the house really clean. I've also been getting better acquainted with the DVD collection. Soon I will be painting the house. I've decided on a light blue for the living room and kitchen. That will be really sharp. Maybe the hallway too. I'm going to see if the finances allows but I'm thinking a light colored laminate floor also. That would make for some really pleasant surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.