Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Fireworks!

I have free account with Viewbug. My uploads are limited there to ten per week. To do more I'd have to get a paid account. This helps me to be rather selective on photographing images to begin with. Most of the time I carefully look at the composition several times before I push the shutter button. I might move the tripod half a dozen times.
It's helped me to become a better photographer than I would have been otherwise. I'd prefer not having to go through a large amount of images to begin with. There are other times however, like last night, I have to not be so selective. There's a shutter lag at times so I have to keep on shooting.
On the images I'm posting here on the blog not all made the cut. Last night I shot 95 frames altogether. Well over three quarters were pretty much unusable. Most of the time I didn't prognosticate the shutter lag appropriately. I'd end up with no image whatsoever except for the black night sky.






I hope you had a great 4th. I sure did, and was able to capture a few images. Later in the evening I even lit a few firecrackers, roman candles, and camelia flowers.
Whatever you do today try to enjoy your life. There's so much negativity in the world. There is also a huge amount of sensationalizing of just about everything. Most of it doesn't actually directly affect us.
Have a great day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.