Monday, July 4, 2016

Downtown train station

In downtown Colorado Springs the old train station still exists. Presently it seems to be some kind of convention center. This morning I decided to photograph it, and some scenes around it. I've went there to photograph it before, just not with the Fuji SLR like I have now. Also not with the way I see things now.
If you were expecting fireworks images. Sorry. Didn't take any as of yet.
I've included the links to where they are posted on Viewbug.
Here are the train tracks behind the station.

The cupola was interesting to me. I tried it from the back side, and from the front side. I liked the front side better because of the lighting.

This is one of the benches out front of the train station.

They placed one of the switches on display out front of the station.

On my way to work I stopped by a park. The slides have always looked pretty cool.

This is pretty close to work. Where the trail is at used to be train tracks a long time ago. They were removed and now where they were is part of a city wide bike trail.

Tonight we probably will go see a few fireworks go off. I'll photograph them and post them if we do.
Have a great day and enjoy your 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.