Thursday, June 30, 2016

New glasses

We did have plans to go somewhere today but now we're getting a lot of rain. Sorry, no pictures to post yet. Soon though I'll be getting the camera out and taking a few images. At a minimum maybe the thistles which all seem to be in bloom. They actually look pretty even though I wouldn't recommend them grow in your yard.
Earlier today I cleaned out some of the gutters. We also defrosted one of the freezers. I also ordered new glasses today and they are bifocals. It'll probably take me a little bit to get used to them as I've never had bifocals before.
It will be about a month from now I should be getting my dentures. It's been a whole bunch of changes this year. Not all changes are good but I think the ones I'm having happen are.
Have a great day and try to enjoy life a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.