Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Why I wrote "Get The Job".

When I wrote "Get The Job" I wanted to do a couple of things. One, I wanted to do something unemployment. Two, I wanted to do something about my two Sons being unemployed. Three, I wanted to put what worked for me all together into one book if I needed to hunt for a job again. At least the third reason has been met quite nicely every time I look at a copy of the paperback. It also looks pretty good on my Kindle also to tell you the truth.
It was quite the process for me to wander through my memories of my various experiences. Some of them were very good and some of them were not so good when I look back. Still, they are quite the set of memories that I'm glad to have had the opportunity to write about. I really do hope the book helps everyone that reads it as it based directly on my personal experience. I know how hard it can be to find a job still though the job market is improving a bit.

"Get The Job" is available at:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006H5OCTC

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.