Friday, May 4, 2012

The Box, new short story



I've been busy on a short story the last couple of days called The Box. It is intended for general readers, no violence and no foul language. There are two main characters in the story. A widower named Paul that builds furniture and cabinets in his garage where he has a work shop. The other main character is Johnny, a twelve year old. Johnny has been working in the neighborhood for a few weeks doing yard work. He's trying to save money. The two main characters befriend each other in the story, the widower begins to live again. He's been really down for the last few years. The kid begins to learn how to build furniture.

My original idea behind this story is that I wanted at least one thing I've written that I would want my Grandchildren reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.