Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Butterfly-SJ Byrne review

This is a really well written book that normally I would have finished already but I'm caught up in a few other projects. At the beginning it was really difficult for me to read. It wasn't because of the writing, it was because of the images presented. I find it difficult to read scenes of spousal abuse.

Writing well evokes images within the mind, this book does that throughout from front to back. It will definitely carry you away. The images and scenes in Scotland are to die for, really wonderfully written. I'm really able to immerse myself in this story from a master story teller. Being a photographer, I could very easily see myself as the character (Brandubh).



To get the book just click the cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.