Sunday, May 13, 2012

New review for Journey Into Renewal

Click the book cover to get it.

5* Wonderful marriage of words and photographs May 11, 2012
By Snapdragon
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase

I love illustrated books of poetry. Even when the picture isn't directly related to the poem it's associated with, somehow it adds so much.

The poems in this collection are thoughtful, inspiring and - when we read the poet's own story - touching. Each poem's message is woven in with images of the changing seasons: faceted ice crystals, a wolf under the full moon. Descriptions consist of deft touches.

It is the photographs, however, which elevate this collection to an outstanding level. It really is a case of the whole being more than the sum of its parts. I have rarely seen such a wonderful marriage of words and photographs.


Description: I have experienced great sadness and loss in my life. In 2002 I had awoke to find that my wife had passed away. It seemed to me as if my life came to an end that day as time came to stop. After a few months I began awaken and artistry began to fill the void that was left within me. It began to bring me to a new understanding of life as it enveloped my spirit and I became a new person. I hope that my journey into poetry and photography will speak to you on your own...

...Journey Into Renewal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.