Sunday, May 20, 2012

Our Anniversary Date

On the 23rd, I will be having my 7th wedding anniversary and I'm looking forward to many more.

Brandy really is the light of my life, I'm so glad that she decided to come along on the ride with me.

I think it is important to have someone in your life, someone that you can communicate well with, someone that you can share all of your life with. Just remember always that it's a two way street on that, they are expecting the same thing from you. That is the key to having a great marriage, the ability to share with one another the ups and downs, the little and the big events that occur. Together, you build memories and a life; you support one another through everything.

At the same time you are not a half of whole. You are a major part of the whole. The life that the two of you have chosen together.


Distant reaches

This distance seems so far
When I want to touch you
Wish upon falling stars
Trying to make it through
My thoughts are always there
Walking with you each day
A vision I’m aware
Within my mind to stay
Reaching out my spirit
The distance becomes short
Want to do every bit
Helping you reach the port
Passages of time extend
Seems I sometimes can’t wait
As the road seems to wend
Towards eventual fate

From Journey Into Renewal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.