Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I'm working on these days.

Today, I finished The Box and I started The Sea Witch. I've been so looking forward to starting on The Sea Witch for a while now. There will be a man going through a major change in his life, a bit of romance.

The Sea Witch

The romance will happen for sure. When you get two people together on a sailboat in the middle of the Caribbean and what do you think is going to happen? There will be that and so much more.

The Box

The Box is a novella length story that could probably be turned into a Hallmark Channel movie at some point, parts of it anyways. That story took some turns that I would have never expected, I don't think that that reads it will either. Not quite sure when I'll come out with it but it will probably be after I finish writing The Sea Witch. It might be getting a name change also :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.