Saturday, May 26, 2012

Review for Lauren's Nightmare

My review

This short story asks what is a dream and what is real? Really this is an enjoyable, thought provoking tale that may make you wonder.


Karl Jones does it again! May 25, 2012
5* By Lady Castus
Format:Kindle Edition
Once again, Karl Jones has kept me on the edge of my seat with his latest story, Lauren's Nightmare. The tale has all the creepy elements of an unfolding horror story that would make the late Alfred Hitchcock proud. The imagery of the vampires and the terror felt by the main character had me biting my finger nails. It's easy to get pulled into Lauren's mind and experience her fright, revulsion and anger.

Jones takes his time with the story, luring you in slowly by not giving up too much information too quickly but the story moves at a fast enough pace to make it a page turner.

*****mild spoiler*****

I can't wait for the next installment of the series as Lauren becomes accustomed to her new "family" and "lifestyle". I see Jones clearly on the rise to becoming a master of horror.


Description: Stark white walls and a medicinal scent lingering in the air...Lauren knows where she is, but has no idea how she got there, because the things she remembers just aren't possible. There are no such thing as vampires....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.