Saturday, September 15, 2012

Short Story Contest

More recently I submitted my Witchery Afoot short story to a contest which can be found here. http://www.erikamszabo.com/apps/forums/show/7164999-short-story-list

The contest covers any and all genres so I'm sure you'll find something you would like to read. Mine just happens to be in paranormal/horror and it was a lot of fun to write. All of the authors also would appreciate comments on their short stories.

Witchery Afoot will also be published I think next month in an anthology, "Faellin Angels Realm Haunts and Horrors".

Well, I'm off to do some more writing. I hope everyone is having a great day today.


1 comment:

  1. Well done Brian, we all need a boost up with readers. Hope your story does well, as I hope mine does too (both of them)
    Evelyn Steward

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment.