Wednesday, May 29, 2013

E-book Fair

We all had a lot of fun last Saturday, and when you have a lot of fun, you want to do it all over again. You know what's even better? No hangover in the morning. As far as I'm aware you can't get drunk from books. When I'm writing and one of my characters is hungover, I feel it also. I actually feel everything they feel which can be quite disturbing at times.

However, last Saturday if you're a book junkie you were able to get your fix. Well, we're going to give you the opportunity to get your fix again. We'll set you right up. We're now up to 165 authors though don't know how many will be posting, I for sure will be. This Saturday, once you find my thread, I'll be reading an excerpt from Rip Tide which I'll also post. You'll actually get to see what I sound and look like.

http://on.fb.me/Zefzol



Reader's Rock Magazine

For all of you book junkies out there. There's a new e-magazine coming out and it's put together by a dear friend, Tammie Clarke Gibbs. (Psst, she's the one that designed the banner for this blog) The magazine is going to be free for readers, all you have to do is sign up for it. I've seen some of the page layouts and it looks beautiful. http://www.readersrockmagazine.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.