Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Brandy

I'd like to give my wife some kudos. She puts up with me through thick and thin. I also don't have too many pictures of her since she doesn't like to be photographed. As of this year we've been married for eight years. Can't think of anyone I would rather be with. I spend endless hours at this desk I am sitting at writing this post, she has most of the rest of the house to herself. At least she knows where to find me consistently.



This photo was taken in the office before we remodeled it. She was intently looking at something on her laptops screen when I got the shot.









This post has caused her to smile. So, I managed to capture this image moments ago. Doesn't she have a lovely smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.