Saturday, July 23, 2016

Shooks Run

The site of the earliest dairy in Colorado Springs was Shooks Run. Since then the dairy moved and some of the pasture property has been turned into a city park. It's not really the most photogenic of places. The last time I made any photographs of it was about a decade ago.
The stream is Shooks Run and the culvert runs underneath Willamette Ave. Personally it's my favorite image of the day. About a block away from where this image is captured the entire stream runs under the downtown area. I'm not sure where it comes out to join up with Fountain Creek.

On these blocks is where I was standing to get the first image.

This little footbridge crosses Shooks Run about a block from the culvert.

These two are about a block away from the culvert.


This was captured in the vicinity of the last three images.

A future shoot I have planned is Seven Bridges trail again. My MIL really likes the images I made there. I've presently ordered several 11 x 14's that we'll be hanging in her room at the nursing home.
Until next time have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.