Friday, August 5, 2016

Flowers and fences

We went up to Monument Lake yesterday once more. I always try to shoot something new each time. Doing the same subject all the time could get a bit boring. Yesterday I took a different trail in that spirit. I'm thinking it's one the local residents created so they could get to the lake. Interestingly enough there was a rustic looking fence line to one side.




These looked a bit interesting so I photographed them.



 It was very windy yesterday so I had to use relatively quick shutter speeds, and every shot was handheld. I will be posting some more images in the next couple of days including at least one of the Great Blue Heron images.
Have a great day and try to enjoy your life a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.