Sunday, July 1, 2012

The week

It's been a really good week and I've been busy. Had a book launch of Facebook and I've been busy writing From Afar. I also have been beginning to get Growing Things ready so I can upload it to Smashwords on the 23rd when it comes off of Select.

I would like to give an estimated date for the release of From Afar but I can't yet. There is a huge amount of story to tell yet and I've reached about 15,000 words in the rough draft.

I hope that your weekend has been filled with a lot happiness and joy. May you discover many new things also in the coming week. For those of you who follow this blog I would like to thank you. For those of you who have read my books I would also like to thank. I'm writing new ones as fast as I can, believe me.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.