Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My review for The Second Amendment (#1) by John Matthews

This is a controversial book. It seems that everyone has opinions regarding gun control. I'm not going into that in this review. Reviews really aren't the places for political viewpoints in my opinion.

I will say for my part, I love the conspiracy theory that the plot line is built around. I also consider the book very well written and engaging. What would have normally been a very boring subject has been made very interesting. Can't think of too many times when political debate could be interesting. On a side note, some of the debate looks to be modeled on some of discussions regarding the Patriot act.

http://www.amazon.com/Second-Amendment-thriller-political-ebook/dp/B007A53RX0/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.