Monday, January 21, 2013

Blog Hop

Two of my books are featured on the main blog today. http://bookloverbloghopdailyspotlight.blogspot.com/2013/01/BrianBigelow.html

One of the favorite stories in Horror Bent that's been mentioned to me by many and in a few reviews is my little zombie story, "Dance of Death."

This story began with the question of what would have happened if there was a disastrous screw up in the mustard gas mixture. What if it didn’t work as intended?

The central character is Sergeant Peter Casey who served during World War I with the Royal Munster Fusiliers. He was the Great Grandfather of Michael H. Hanson who is a good friend of mine and quite a talented author in his own right. Members of the unit later formed the beginnings of the IRA which led the ending of the story where they create a pact that is very similar to the one the IRA originally created. 

At some point in the future you can expect me to write a longer story that will expand on this story line. Some of it the unit history I turned up really fascinates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.