Saturday, October 1, 2016

Crazy Horse day 2

We went back to the Crazyhorse monument on the morning of the 29th. Of course I captured some images while there. Some of these I think I will be uploading on Viewbug in the coming weeks.
Of these two I like the first one better than the second though I did a good job on both. If you have a preference please make a comment.


Here's Susan in front of the monument.

I decided to zoom in on the face a bit. One of the lenses I normally carry though I don't use much is my 75-300 mm zoom. For this image I took it out and used it.
I think this image is on my short list for Viewbug uploads.

The platform is poised on what will be the tip of the finger.

Here's the entire top of the monument.

Here are some of the surrounding trees and scenery. Quite lovely with the fall colors.



This is where the prospector that used to own the property used to live. Unfortunately for me I wasn't allowed to get closer.

That's it for the Crazy Horse monument. Our next stop was Mt Rushmore and I'll post pictures from it tomorrow. And I think the day after tomorrow will be the Deadwood, SD images.
Right now as I'm writing this I'm in Cheyenne, Wy. I'm thinking a bit later today we'll go to a museum downtown. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end so tomorrow morning I'll be back at work.
Have a great day and try to enjoy your life a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.