Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Attitude

When it comes to a job search your attitude is everything. It can drive you forward when it seems like there is everything in your way. I used to tell myself each morning when I got up that I would be successful that day. After a while I began to believe it which further drove me to continue on with the hunt. This especially was necessary when I was receiving no responses from any employers. Receiving no responses can be a very disheartening thing if you focus on it. So I recommend not focusing on it, begin to take control of the situation with your attitude.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."

Jimmy Dean

Your attitude is the key to whether you are successful or not. It is one thing that you and no one else controls. Taking control of your attitude is where you begin to control the situation and it no longer controls you. You will begin to notice a difference in how you interact with others especially during interviews.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.