Saturday, January 7, 2012

Strategy

"What do you want to achieve or avoid? The answers to this question are objectives. How will you go about achieving your desire results? The answer to this you can call strategy."

William E Rothschild

Without a proper strategy you will not succeed in what you are trying to do. Having a strategy means that you are planning ahead and that you are able to set a course. Because of planning ahead you will more effectively deal with the unexpected when it happens. I remember well trying to find a job and not having any plan at one time. It didn't take me too long to figure out that this was why I couldn't find a job. Slowly, I began to figure out what I wanted to do which was customer service.

After figuring out what I wanted to do I was able to focus my job hunt.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.