Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Review for How To Find A Job

How To Find A Job: When There Are No Jobs, 2012 Edition: A Necessary Job Search Book & Career Planning Guide For Surviving And Prospering In Today's Hyper Competitive Job Market [Kindle Edition]Paul Rega (Author), H. Savage (Editor)

http://www.amazon.com/How-Find-Job-Competitive-ebook/dp/B0056PFONW/

5-STAR REVIEW I had just lost my job of 32 years. I was desperate and didn't know what to do, where to go, or what to focus on. Someone suggested that I read Paul's book and through his unique way of presenting the job search process I was able to regain my composure, to remeasure my focus, and to reduce my sense of desperation. Wow...what a great opportunity it was to find a much needed guide for survival during a difficult time in my life. I must admit, things are much better now (I got a job!) thanks to Paul's words of guidance and support. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0056PFONW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.