Monday, October 24, 2016

Look through the past

One of the concepts I've started to develop is one of looking through a doorway, or a window of a derelict building, and capture an image. It's kind of like looking through the past. The first use of the concept I used on our last trip to Cripple Creek. This house, and it's all the same house is up on the mountainside above Cripple Creek.
No, I didn't go inside. That would be a good way to find out if the house had a basement, or not.
I posted a couple of these on Facebook. One of the responses was that they're a bit eerie. And, I guess they are though they really didn't strike me that way.
This is from the front door.

I really like this one. Probably my favorite of these.

Through both windows you can see the door to another derelict.

Nice view of the nearby forest.

I'll probably start posting some of the images from the mines tomorrow. Soon will be coming some of the mine equipment too. I really managed to capture a lot of great images while on this trip. It's really hard to pick the best ones.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.