Thursday, October 27, 2016

Water

One of the things I've been wanting to get is leaves moving. Especially leaves in water. The other day I got my opportunity in a stream along Highway 24.

I think this is the best of them. It is up on Viewbug.

This is I think a close second. It has a very surrealistic look.

 Of the area I shot the leaves this scene is what I seen first. I managed to capture it pretty well but I think it's a little over contrasty.

I zeroed in a little bit on part of the frame. This one I really like and it is up on Viewbug.

I refocused a bit on the water fall, and rapids. This one is a bit better I think and now that I'm looking at it again I'll probably be uploading it to Viewbug on Monday.

This is another one of the close ups of the rapids. I'll probably be uploading it to Viewbug on Monday too.

I think there's a few more frames available from the most recent Cripple Creek shoot. Much of the rest I've gotten up here on the blog.
For now have a great day. 
Life is meant to be experienced. 
Enjoy it. 
Revel in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.