Sunday, January 15, 2012

The next year

It's looking like the job market is well on its way to improving through this next year. This is good news for everyone hunting for a job now and for the coming year. There is also some not so good news also that comes with that bit of news. There are a lot of job seekers that have dropped out of the job market recently. They will start to search again with the improving job market. This means that there will be a lot of competition out there for any available position.

There is presently 4.3 job seekers for every opening that is posted and it will continue to be the case. While I realize that this is bad news it also means that you need to be on top of your game. You can be a success also a gain the job of your dreams though you may need stepping stone job. For me, my stepping stone job was with Kmart of all places. Because of working there I was able to get my present full time position in commissioned retail.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.