Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hiring outlook

Recently, a couple of studies were conducted regarding unemployment and hiring. One quarter of all employers that were polled were planning to hire in the next couple of months. Even better, these positions that they are hiring for will be full time. This is the best news I've been able to find since 2007. While I am very happy to be able to write that there will still be a lot of candidates for any position. You will need to be on top of your game and be ready for everything that can come up.

Being the absolute best you can be when it comes to hunting for jobs will continue. I'm personally projecting full employment will probably occur late in 2015. Further I'm projecting that wages will finally begin catching up around 2020-2021. This mainly means that once you have a job you shouldn't expect raises for a while. Still, having a job is better than not having a job is something I truly believe and always will. Then again, in 20 years I'll almost be 70 and I'm sure that I won't feel the same way.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.