Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Spell check

While spell check is a useful tool in word processing software you can't rely on it. Double check everything again after you have ran a spell check in the computer. Just make sure that you take a little break before you go through your entire resume thoroughly. You also need to double check how the sentences are constructed. If you don't do a double check it will probably reduce your chances for the position. This would be unfortunate for anyone to have happen to anyone, I've had it happen to me at one time.

Taking a little extra time on your resume when building will save time later. It will also decrease the amount of time that you are hunting for a job. This is something that I can state from personal experience in having to job hunt the last couple of years. If necessary, I would also recommend having someone else take a critical look that notices errors well. There was more than once I had to do that after I began to learn how to create a resume.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.