Saturday, December 10, 2011

Wages


I've begun to see a little light at the end of the tunnel for wages lately. Recently Progressive has been offering a $500 bonus to new employees. I've also begun seeing some of the higher wage postings on some of the job boards. This is a good thing for anyone that is hunting for a job. I've also begun to see a few new companies getting their start and that they have begun to hire. Near my house also there is a new motorcycle dealership that opened a few months ago.

For the time being though you need to be on top of your game when you are applying for a job. Remember, you are being called because the business has a need. You are not being called because you have a need like a paycheck. Offer exactly whenever possible what they are looking for and you will have a greater chance of becoming hired.

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.